Thursday, November 13, 2008

Plus-minus

The hat is coming along nicely now that I'm not twisting the stitches. I cranked through enough rounds during knit night to get me to the point where I was before I had to frog it all. OK, maybe I knit a round or two less because I lost count, but the cuff will be plenty big. Apparently I'm getting a gauge more in line with the pattern as this hat will have a larger cuff than any of the others I've made.

I'm five rows from having to change needles, which means that the hat may be going on hiatus. You see, I'm afraid I may have accidentally thrown out one of my Options needles. Recently I had a US 8 needle and join pull loose from the cable. I've found that one, but I wasn't able to locate the other needle still attached to the cable. In my haste to straighten up, it's possible I gathered the cable and needle along with some newspapers that went in the recycling bin yesterday. I'm going to take another look around my apartment tomorrow, but not finding it this evening is a bad sign.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you find your needle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home