Sunday, May 06, 2007

Doing the unstuck

Occasionally creative desperation will provide the spark of inspiration. As I searched for something to write about today, I stumbled upon an idea that seems like a good way of stockpiling some ideas for days when my brain is in neutral. Yes, it's the meme, the go-to idea for the lazy and creatively bankrupt.

This one has a twist, though. Rather than me completing a standardized list of questions generated who knows where, you contribute the burning questions you'd like for me to answer. Post them in the comments, or e-mail them if you'd prefer, and I'll address them when I'm having one of those days when nothing comes to mind. It'll be just like one of those canned interviews you see in the newspapers, uh, except I'll be the interviewee. The sample I found used five questions, but feel free to submit more or less. Of course, I reserve the right to dodge any questions of my choosing.

4 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What is your idea of the perfect meal, date, vacation, job, etc...you can call the post Mark's Perfect World : )

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger miss ewe said...

In the movie version of your life, who would play you? (assuming that any actor would jump at the chance...)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Karen said...

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take one kind of yarn, what yarn would that be? Why?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger donnadb said...

1. Donald or Daffy Duck?

2. What's one toy or possession you had as a kid that you wish you still had?

3. Do you have a great tale of unrequited love that will make us all weep buckets?

4. What do you think of as your true vocation -- television production or writing? Or something else entirely?

5. If you had to be admitted to one TV hospital, which one would it be and why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home