Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April knitting progress report

Just like that April is over. Where does the time go?

Two more goals can be crossed off my new year's knitting resolutions. I knitted a baby blanket and learned how to use double pointed needles. I also racked up my most FOs yet in a month (8), although most of these are small projects:

3 coffee cup cozies
2 baby bibs
1 baby blanket
1 baby hat
1 cat mat

Adding this to six FOs in January, six in February, and seven in March puts me up to 27 for 2007. I have a feeling that May will see a decline in my knitting output. I have a lot to do to be ready to move in 25 days. I'm excited that I'm almost out of my stressful living space and mildly panicked that I'm not going to be adequately prepared when moving day gets here.

Having used a planner for a month now, I can see that it is an indispensable item in helping me accomplish everything (or come close to doing so). It also puts me at ease because I don't have to carry around all of that stuff in my head. Plus, I can find the information I need more easily. I suppose I'm due to forget something important that I haven't put in there, but so far it hasn't failed me.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

a planner is a fabulous tool, altho i go all gung-ho to use one at the beginning of every year and then usually slack in a couple months lol

great job on the FO's!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Cheers to you for sticking with the planner use. Mine's invaluable at work. I can also use it to show that I really did see a student and/or call someone on a certain date.

Once again, you're moving along nicely on the FO's, Mark. :-)

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The coffee cup holder looks great, seriously I thought the diagonal stitches were intentional until I read what you'd written.

You're still putting the rest of us to shame in the FO department I see...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home