Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chill

Until the last day or so it has seemed too warm to feel like fall. I think the seasons have finally crossed over, though. Today would have been a beautiful fall day to feel the sun's warmth and the air's chill. As I was busy keeping official stats for the college's football game, I just got the cold from the press box's open windows. Seriously, I was wishing for a hat in the first quarter. Get out of the sun and it was a very cool day.

Of course, that makes it a perfect time for knitting. I haven't had time for it because I was so wiped out from my three hours of refrigeration that I've either been unmotivated or asleep.

Since I don't really have anything else to write about, I'll point you toward the recent additions of Little Wit Knits - Unplugged and In Knitting News to my links over in that there sidebar. Both sites are maintained by fellow Columbus area knitters, so pay them and the others in the sidebar a visit.

This is where I should point out that if you don't see them in the sidebar, you're not reading this post where it was intended, ie., my blog. There's one site that steals my posts and republishes them without permission. I'm not sure exactly how it's done, especially since the occasional word or two is changed as though mistranslated. (Just to clarify, I'm not taking a shot at those with RSS subscriptions. The reason why my full posts don't show up in Google Reader, Bloglines, and the like is because I've been trying to make it more work to take my writing. It hasn't worked yet...)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why your full posts don't show up, if it does not help?
Like knittingclub.org/chill/knitting/2008/10/19/
我当然道歉可能使你的不便,但它让我更强大和你。

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude thanks for the link! Reminds me I should go through my sidebar sometime.

Happy knitting!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww thanks for the props. I can't imagine why folks would want to steal other folks blog posts...such nuttiness.

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a blog post of mine turn up on a car insurer's blog. Very odd and kind of disturbing...

I use sage feed reader and never have any trouble accessing your new posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home