Saturday, October 11, 2008

This post may be screened for quality assurance

Rather than write something surly about what had the potential to be my imminent war of aggression with the cable company, I've chosen to scratch such petty rantings. (It helps that Fox Sports Ohio HD actually did return, even if it was after almost half of the first period of the Blue Jackets game was gone.) But if I don't complain about the shortcomings of my local cable provider, what else is there for today?

Not much, but I figured you'd prefer to see a photo of my current WIP than read my gripes. So, with that said, time to watch the hockey game in glorious HD. Everybody wins.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to join you in grumbling about local cable providers. :) I s'pose I could post a picture of my scarf progress instead. I think yours is looking nice. Can't wait to see it finished.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

the scarf looks FABULOUS!

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh the scarf is looking nice and squishy. Very nice.

I will join you for a moment in ranting about AT&T DSL/phone customer service. YUCK! Not full of win. EPIC FAIL.

Back to ooohs and ahhhs over the scarf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home