Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fourth time's the charm?

I've cast on for the fourth time on the Chevron Stripes Hand Towel. I think it's finally right. Fingers crossed.

I haven't heard back yet if my correction to the correction is indeed correct, but the proof would appear to be on my needles. It's about time. I was getting tired of restarting it.

Of course, something worth doing is worth screwing up. When I was on the row that has caused me problems those three other times, I discovered an extra stitch as I got to the end of the row. It wasn't a pattern problem but a me problem. Somewhere along the line I made an extra stitch. I wasn't sure where it came from, but I wasn't about to rip out everything again. Knit two together and hope for the best. So far, so good. Photo tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home