Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Danke

Things to appreciate on a day when I'm too fried to write or do anything else...

-Being out and about at the right time to spot the long lines at the gas station and decide to get that necessary fill-up at the "bargain" price of $3.64/gallon. An hour or two later it was $3.95.

-It would appear that the last major component--and some might say the most essential--of my place of employment's move has now been completed. Never mind that it should have been done nine months ago.

-Writing for the show came relatively easily today, a miracle considered how stuck I've been feeling of late and how much I procrastinated until the last minute.

-As much as I'm ready for the academic year to be over--one more month?!?!--I have more faith in the students being able to do what they need to accomplish than I ever have. Believe me, it removes a huge burden.

-The Reds have won two in a row.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I did the same thing with gasoline yesterday, thanks to a timely text message from Buddy Bill. I dashed out of school to fill up by taking an early lunch, saving 31 cents a gallon! Crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home