Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Packing time

Is it time already?

In the morning I'll be headed north again to do the film festival thing. Keeping with the rapidly shifting weather, last weekend's blizzard looks to be replaced by temperatures in the 50s. Go figure.

Over the next four days I have 25 films on my potential schedule. No, that is not a typo. We'll see how I fare with the 9:30 a.m. and midnight screenings. Those can be categorized under Most Likely to be Scratched Due to Sleep Deprived Crankiness or Sheer Exhaustion. Staying fifteen to twenty minutes away increases the possibility that I'll bail, but you never know.

When I find the time to write about those films is anyone's guess, but like last weekend, I'll continue to blog here about whatever passing fancy inspires me. A reflection on the soul-crushing quality of four days of the food court diet? A piece in praise of Dunkin' Donuts coconut donuts? The possibilities are endless.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Don't you get confused seeing so many films in quick succession. Do you take notes during the film? I'm interested in how a film critic does the practicalities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home