Thursday, March 06, 2008

Winter weather advisory

Eventually I will get around to posting a picture of the Pay It Forward exchange scarf I received, but I'm in a mad dash to get ready to drive to Cleveland in the morning. From what I've heard, central Ohio is going to get snow dumped on it in mid-morning, and I expect the same may be true for the northeastern part of the state. I'll see how wise it will be to get in the car to go up there.

The timing couldn't be worse. I'm really looking forward to the six films I've put on my schedule for Friday, not to mention all the others on Saturday and Sunday. We've had snow regularly this winter, but the accumulation has been practically nonexistent. I've heard that they're calling for six to ten inches, which is pretty significant in these parts.

What a strange week. Sunday I had to take my winter coat off because I was getting too warm outside. I didn't wear one at all on Monday. Less than a week later we're possibly going to get more snow than we've had in a year.

If I am able to make it to Cleveland, I will continue to post here, although it may be at more erratic times and about whatever nonsense that occurs to me when I squeeze in computer time. Here's hoping I can make the trip and don't get stranded at some point.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

be careful - it looks awful ou there right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home