Tuesday, March 04, 2008

February knitting progress report

Usually I do my monthly knitting progress reports on the first of the month, but, umm, well, uh...I forgot about it.

No surprise, really. I only produced one FO, and it was a tiny one at that. February was not a good knitting month for me. It was twenty-nine days of falling behind or treading water in everything. Hopefully March will be better. I'm certainly making good progress on my scarf, so I'll take it as a sign that I've turned a corner on the past month's slump.

And I probably ought to leave it at that for today. Ever have one of those days where it seems like almost everyone you encounter is getting on your nerves? Yeah, it was one of those days. Maybe the cold gusts of air that blew away the balmy temperatures from the past two days brought out the worst in everyone. Something was going on. Rather than rage like a misanthrope, I'll spare you and keep quiet.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had one of those days yesterday lol

Given the month you've had, one FO is nothing to sneeze at.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Misanthrope... that's a great word, Mark!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

I DO love the scarf! I think you've made fine progress this month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home