Thursday, January 24, 2008

Link-o-rama

I hope to resume knitting tomorrow, thus providing content for this here blog. Until then, how about some links?

A couple weeks ago I recorded a podcast about the local film critics group's annual awards. It turned into a fairly lengthy session, so it was broken into three files. Links to all can be found here. I believe you can download these via iTunes as well. I haven't listened to it, but if I sound tired, I was. Ever wonder what I sound like? The answer is a couple clicks away.

A blog post about cake art yielded a link in the comments to these knit night cupcakes. It's amazing what some people can do. While I have enough trouble making a frosted cake look respectable, this woman knows how to "knit" marzipan.

I guess that's all for tonight. If it's cold where you are as it is here, stay warm!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Cute cupcakes, but someone had way too much time on her hands!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home