Saturday, January 26, 2008

Knitting gossip

I couldn't care less about tabloid celebrity gossip and try to avoid reading it as much as possible. That said, it's near the end of the day, and I need something to write about so...

Who is trying to keep her knitting secret? The source says that the celebrity in question "is trying to keep her new obsession a secret as she thinks it’s seriously uncool".

As atonement for rooting around in the trash, I point you to Wikipedia's knitting entry for something of greater sustenance.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Matt....... said...

Kate is welcome to knit at my house as much as she wants.....
Glad I found your blog: )

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Knitting in secret? Why that's just silly! ;-)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

I know! Who would ever do that?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home