Monday, January 28, 2008

Bor-ing

Yesterday I forgot to post the picture of the yarn I'm using to knit my mom's hat. The color is deeper than that--deep purple, if I may say so.

I regret to say that that's all I've got. There's not anything to write about knitting-wise. Right now it's work at the office and work at home, so that's not much fodder for blogging either. I am capital b Boring these days. It's likely that is usually the case, but apparently I found some way around that in blogging days of yore.

You don't believe me? Fine. The big event of the day was brewing twelve ounces of tea and forgetting the cup on the kitchen counter. Tomorrow? I'm getting the serpentine belt in my car replaced. Scintillating stuff.

So there you have it, another blog post in a month full of entries as substantial as Styrofoam peanuts.

Post-publishing addition: It occurs to me that perhaps I should ask if it bothers you if I stray from knitting content on a regular basis. I know it's my site, but I also feel a certain obligation to keep this what it was intended to be. Also, it seems awfully indulgent to do that kind of writing about myself.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, and that's a beautiful colour.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Aww, that's the danger of posting everyday--occasionally, you're going to have boring days. And we don't mind. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home