Thursday, July 08, 2010

Small updates

Keeping it brief today...

A couple commenters have provided answers I requested regarding toe up socks. I'm kind of feeling like starting them this weekend, but we'll see if that actually happens.

The Toe-Up Sock Pattern Generator looks like a helpful tool, although when I glanced at it the other day I thought it mentioned some kind of provisional cast on and one that's done with crochet. To that I say "boo", but I'm just being difficult.

The same goes for my question about baby hat sizes and decreases. I did check out a couple different patterns earlier today so that I could make up the rest of what I need to do. I just wasn't feeling like doing that last night when I posted. (And the help via comments is appreciated, especially since you all often have firsthand knowledge) Basically, it comes down to somebody is feeling overwhelmed, tired, and/or in need of vacation. That would be me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home