Monday, June 28, 2010

Bailout

I intended to have my latest FO to display today, but as I was working on the decreases last night, somehow I made a mistake that I can't correct. I'm not exactly sure what I did, but I think I accidentally (and unknowingly) slipped the final two stitches off the needle, which proceeded to drop a couple rows down. Since these are k2tog stitches on the decrease rows, who knows what I should do to repair them? (Answer: not me.)

I tried using a crochet hook to fix the problem, but yeah, that's not working. So it looks like I've had my mind made up for me regarding attending this week's knit night. I need bailed out. I'll be there Wednesday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Shove some stitch markers in there for the time being so they don't drop any farther down. :) See you at knit night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home