Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So where's the knitting?

How silly of me to think that once the academic year ended that things would slow down and the knitting would pick up. I've been ridiculously busy for the last week and a half. That's not been such a bad thing, but a break would be nice.

A scarf sits there about half done like it has been for months. Do I feel motivated to resume it at the moment? Not really. So what's the solution to this non-knitting streak that's more like a four-month slump? I suggest that it may be the humble dishcloth.

I have no clue what I want to knit, but a dishcloth seems like something to get me back in the habit. I pledge to begin knitting one this weekend and get this ship pointed in the right direction again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home