Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hive mind for the win

So I'm sitting in my office writing a review for the show I'm to be taping in a couple hours, and for the life of me I can't remember the word that I want to use. (This isn't just a temporary phenomenon. I've not been able to recall the word for a day-plus.) It's not as though there's anyone around who might be of help. Summertime and the building is empty. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?

Throw it out there for the tweeps. Sure enough, it took just a couple minutes via Twitter to get the information I was seeking. Three people replied in total, with the two extra responses arriving shortly after the first responder and my subsequent tweet that my question had been answered. How awesome was that?

The password was: anachronism.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home