Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What's up

Turns out the owner of the newest local yarn shop in town is also the co-author of a new knitting book (see the second item). I've not seen or read Pints & Purls: Portable Projects for the Social Knitter, but I pass it along for your information. Actually, I only bring it up so that I have something here today.

You may be wondering why the site of late has become a mini knitting news service rather than being about my own knitting. The sad truth of the matter is that I haven't knit in ages. It's not that I'm stopping or don't enjoy it or anything like that. Simply put, I haven't felt like I've had the time for it. Part of it could be that I'm not really jazzed about what I'm working on--or not working on--and don't have the slightest idea what to do next, but the time crunch is the main thing.

So yes, I know I'm being boring and whatnot. I imagine the lull will turn around one of these days, although going out of town next week probably doesn't mean any sea change in my knitting activity for the next week and a half. Time will tell.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Come to knit night! That should inspire you to cast something on. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home