Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Randomness and follow-ups

Random notes following up on recent topics and visitor comments...

-Why do hotel maids take the soap one used during the first day's stay, especially if there's plenty remaining? Really, I don't mind using the same bar again.

-Number of days needed to recover from the film festival: two (or so I hope). I've had some pretty tired moments these days, but I anticipate bouncing back fully tomorrow.

-Added feature in some of the auditoriums and bathroom at the fest theater: feeling and hearing the rumble of the RTA train underneath.

-I have been posting fest reports at the site where I write under my real name. If you don't know the URL, feel free to e-mail me for it, although I will warn you that most of the films you haven't heard of and likely never will. The full list isn't up yet, but I'm hoping to put a wrap on the reports by the end of the week.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

Really they took your soap? I can't recall that ever happening. That seems like an odd thing to do.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

Yeah, they always take the soap! I generally put the DO NOT DISTURB sign up b/c I hate people coming in to do anything. I can live in my own filth for a day or two - I do it for longer than that at home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home