Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Devoured

Two days back home from the film festival went by in a blur. I can hardly tell if I'm coming or going, although it is most definitely the latter. I'm off again early in the morning for four more days in a northeast Ohio movie theater.

I know that I've been posting a lot of filler for the past month or so--and that's unlikely to change while I'm at the film festival--but my post earlier in March about Neko Case has led to some knitting-related content, however small it may be.

Her animated video for "People Got a Lotta Nerve" briefly features knitting. Knit night in the belly of a killer whale may not be the sort of thing you'd expect to turn up in a music video but there it is.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy her music. :) Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home