Saturday, February 28, 2009

At rest

I'd sort of forgotten what it's like not to be scheduled to death, so this weekend has been a strange one. There are things I would like to do--a film to watch, taxes to file, Watchmen to finish reading--but none of them must be completed. The clock is mine. I'm not entirely certain how to handle all of this free time.

One thing I have done is knit. The 1x1 ribbed scarf is progressing nicely. The yarn has been blissfully free of "bonus" bits in it, and I'm intrigued to see how the colors shift. This scarf might be a little bold for me to wear, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

Knitting, napping, reading, TV, and the movies...not a bad way to kick back for a couple days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colors are really nice. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home