Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It came from down under

Back in December 2007 my International Scarf Exchange 5 pal included Tim Tams in my package. These Australian chocolate biscuits were awfully good. Needless to say, they didn't last long. They also aren't easy to find in the United States.

Or they weren't until now. I learned that Pepperidge Farms was making them temporarily available but couldn't locate them until discovering that they're only in Target stores through March. You bet I went to one tonight and bought a few packages of these delicious cookies. Hoarding may need to occur.

They seem like something very apropos for teatime. Since such a thing doesn't exist here, I may have to indulge in an afternoon coffee every once in awhile for enjoying a Tim Tam or two.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

I think we should have tea time around 2 or 3 pm - a required break from work. Like a siesta. Those Europeans sure know how to do things properly!

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should definitely hoard and I think you should also bring tea time back. We're pretty much the only country that doesn't have it. For shame!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Too bad we don't have tea time. Or siestas. Both are nice breaks from the tedium of the work day.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger donnadb said...

I'm reminded of some chocolate sandwich cookies I used to binge on in college. They were flower-shaped thick brittle wafers with chocolate creme inside. I don't have to go to Australia to get those, do I?

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Ruth's Place said...

Ahh, the awesome Tim Tam! We splurge from time to time when we see them in the store and then carefully ration them out...enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home