Saturday, July 05, 2008

Rounding third

One of my brothers sent me a link to the Cincinnati Reds Stitch N' Pitch. I think he is amused at the idea of a bunch of knitters--me included--getting together at a ballgame. The thing he didn't know is that I was already aware of it and am probably going to go. The ticket is half off, which alleviates some of the sting in paying the price of a tank of gas to get there and back.

I've knitted while watching tonight's game on TV. The Chevron Stripes Hand Towel is almost done. It's already as long as the other hand towel I've made. I may be a bound off row away from finishing, or I might knit one more repeat. It's not a question of having enough yarn. I bought enough that I could probably make another that matches the WIP's current length. After the endurance test that has been this pattern, I don't envision duplicating it.

Whatever I decide, I'll be in the market for a new project very soon. What to knit, what to knit...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger donnadb said...

How about a market bag out of dishcloth cotton? I'm all about the dishcloth cotton these days. Cool and practical!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Irish Hiking Scarf! It's time to learn cables, friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home