Monday, July 07, 2008

Peanuts

It's been a very long "directive" day, so I present some quick hits to meet my daily blogging quota...

-So that fix to the errata that I posted with my Chevron Stripes Hand Towel? It's been on the pattern's Ravelry comment tab for months. D'oh!

-Thanks for the recommendations for Shout Color Catchers for when I wash said hand towel. I wouldn't have thought twice about throwing it in with the other colors. I know that the stereotype is that men are clueless when it comes to doing the laundry, but I manage OK and haven't ruined...much. You may have saved me when washing this item for the first time, though.

-I've determined what my next project will be, but it will not be named or described until it ends up in the recipient's hands. The deadline is nearing to complete my end of the Pay It Forward Exchange, and I need to get cracking. I expect to have this knitted item to its intended before the end of the week, so you won't be left wondering for long.

-Beyond this quick knit, I am seriously considering the recommendation to make a market bag. Assure me that it's the right choice before I look at a pattern and get spooked. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

Cool! I'm taking a Market Bag class in August at my LYS. The one we're making is a pattern posted on Ravelry, though I'm not sure which one. It looks really cool! I'm sure you can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home