Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For small feet

Super Quick Baby Socks

Yarn: Dark Horse Yarns-Fantasy (50% nylon, 50% acrylic; worsted weight)
Colorway: 15 (Silver Blue)
Needles: US 7 dpns
Stitches: 24

The sock on the left doesn't have holes at the ankle, but I sort of horsed up the toe. I forgot that I knit the first three stitches to put half of them on one needle when preparing for the Kitchener stitch. Instead I slipped stitches until the yarn was at the end. That resulted in more of a vertically stitched toe.

The sock on the right has the toe fixed, but I didn't pick up the stitches quite as well. Thus there is the appearance of holes of a sort at those spots.

These baby socks are otherwise fine. Still, I promise to do better next time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home