Saturday, September 05, 2009

Putting the d'oh in dishcloth

Homer Simpson dishcloth

Yarn: Lily The Original Sugar'n Cream (100% cotton; worsted weight)
Colorway: Yellow
Needles: US 7s
Stitches: 42

The designer calls this the D'oh Dad Dishcloth, but let's not beat around the bush (or skirt copyright lawyers?). It's Homer J. Simpson. The yarn is a brighter yellow than it appears in the photo, which is as it should be for rendering the animated character.

Knitting this dishcloth has me feeling like it may be time to design a follow-up to my first pattern. I have some ideas but haven't chosen anything yet.

And just because I know everyone loves yarn photos, here's what I bought for my Red Scarf Project contribution. The colorway is Red Wing.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous LittleWit said...

D'oh! The dishcloth looks great :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home