Thursday, September 03, 2009

Marked

Checkered Dishcloth

Yarn: Lily The Original Sugar'n Cream (100% cotton; worsted weight)
Colorway: Swimming Pool
Needles: US 7s
Stitches: 40

I wasn't trying to knit something with a big Z or an N across it, but it's kind of cool that the variegated yarn knit up this way. I like to think of it as something Team Zissou would have on their ship.

I finished this at knit night, newly moved to Wednesdays, and cast on a new project: a Homer Simpson dishcloth. I have a friend who will love it, and I can see myself making a couple more for my brothers. Another dishcloth may not be a test of my knitting skills, but you know, I like making dishcloths and need projects to get me knitting regularly again.

Since I had two FOs and a WIP to add to my Ravelry page, I finally updated it. Apparently I'm approaching the limit of 200 free Flickr uploads. I don't really want to shell out money to have a hosted place for my Ravelry pictures if I can help it. (I don't use Flick for anything else.) I've been so out of the loop with that site that maybe there's an alternative to Flickr?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home