Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Toque overload

I wanted to write about something more philosophical today, but the energy just isn't here to dig into it. In it's place I give you dogs in hand-knit toques. I was hoping for cute, but truthfully, I found the gallery kind of horrifying. (The one in the middle of the bottom row will haunt my dreams.)

On the off chance that someone from the company comes across what I've written, let me be clear that I'm not taking issue with their work. There's just something about those pictures that creeps me out.

I'm amazed the dogs put up with it. The dogs my family had didn't take too kindly to anything put on their heads.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Ruth's Place said...

I never understood the dressing your dog thing. Those poor creatures! Mind you, I've never lived where it's subzero temperatures during winter, so perhaps I'm not qualified to comment ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home