Saturday, May 02, 2009

Spinning wheels

Today would have been a good day for me to get back to knitting. Other than seeing the new Star Trek film this morning--surprisingly, it's really, really good--I had nothing else on the docket for this cool spring Saturday.

So what did I do? Ripped some CDs to iTunes, read a little, and took a long afternoon nap. My knitting has ground to a halt in recent months because I've been very busy and thus been satisfied with vegetating in front of the television. Also, I've not worked on a project that's interested me greatly in a long while, so it's not as though picking up the needles is the first choice when I have some free time.

I'm sure I'll return to knitting more regularly again, which can only mean better things for this blog. I don't think it's a coincidence that readership has fallen off significantly since I got away from posting photos of projects and writing about my knitting.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home