Thursday, May 21, 2009

Something doing

Books, music, movies/TV, web...this week's posts have ended up being about what media I'm consuming. Keeping up the theme, today is devoted to what I'm doing.

-Work. The ol' occupation has been keeping me busy. At this point it's a matter of holding on for a few more weeks until the summer break arrives and, in theory, eases the load somewhat.

-Exercise. Except for today I've been able to get out and put in a couple miles every day this week. Along with getting control of what I'm eating, this has gone a long way in making me feel reenergized.

-Moviegoing. There's been one to attend every night this week, and three more beckon over this holiday weekend.

-Laughing. Tonight I went to see a legendarily bad six-year-old film that was pretty funny during but has been hysterical in retrospect. Whether I've been reading about it or watching a clip online, I'm really tickled by how entertaining its badness is. (This is not very common for me, actually.) I haven't laughed so much and so hard about a movie in ages.

-Wondering. A couple months ago I asked at the rental office if I had overlooked something because I hadn't received any information about signing a lease renewal for my apartment. (Last year I got a letter more than five months before it expired.) I was told they were sending them out closer to renewal time this year.

I still haven't received anything and checked on it today. My lease is up at the end of June. I don't think there are or should be any issues. I'm hoping that some paperwork just got overlooked and am awaiting a response. Still, the thought that I could be out of an apartment in about a month's time unnerved me for awhile until I convinced myself that nothing shady is afoot.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home