Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gone surfing

Already covered in this unintended theme week: what I'm reading, listening to, and watching. Today I thought I'd point out a couple articles on the web that have caught my attention recently.

-It's not a good time to be in the newspaper business, but why did print media get in this position in the first place? This piece makes some interesting points about how living in the midst of a transition can make it difficult to see.

-My apartment has a cathedral ceiling. I like the openness it brings to the living area, but I never really gave the architecture much thought. This article addresses tall ceilings and their benefits. Gotta agree, high ceilings are nicer. And the rental company does charge more for mine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home