Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Strays

-I do not get tired of paying less than a dollar to park for a Blue Jackets game.

-I had a scoop of Savannah Buttermint from Jeni's Ice Creams. The seasonal flavor is ridiculously good.

-I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that I'll soon have easier access to this local ice cream maker. Ice cream, fantastic; calories, don't want to think about it. (I found out that a new store will be opening near a local yarn shop.)

-I was an eyewitness to a man riding a Segway in public. It was near the end of the work day, so perhaps it is what he uses for his commute? I knew of a Segway retailer in Columbus, but considering that I've never seen anyone using them, I figured they were no longer around.

-NCAA Tournament bracket has been filled out. Followed a strategy similar to last year's pool-winning tactics and took no more than ten minutes to do it. When it comes to this, research is for suckers.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do tell! Where is the Jeni's opening up? :D I think I have just added NorthMarket to my weekend plans. :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

It will be by the Starbucks near Temptations.

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Ruth's Place said...

The security guards at our local shopping mall use segways...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home