Thursday, March 19, 2009

Prep work

It's been a day of gorging on NCAA Tournament basketball and trying to get one last bit of rest before heading north for four days of seeing more movies than any reasonable person would see. Hopefully I've given myself a sufficient amount of relaxing today.

For, you see, at the start of the week I noticed I had the onset of some kind of creeping crud that was working through the students. It's migrated more into my nose and lungs now. I've never felt terrible, just slightly tired and irritated. The long hours I'm about to keep in movie theaters is surely not a cure for it.

I have an ample supply of herbal throat drops and will probably doze off from time to time during some of the movies, but will that be enough to survive potentially seventeen-hour days at the cinema? Needless to say, this space will be affected, although with as much filler as I've been posting for the last month-plus, maybe it will be a seamless transition. At the least I'll try to upload some photos.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I am guessing dark movie theaters is not a common remedy for colds. :) Feel better and get some sunshine where you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home