Friday, March 20, 2009

Film fest knitting

Sleep beckons (and so does an entry at my other blog) but first a couple of quick knitting-related items from a day at the film fest...

I packed the Noro scarf in the event that time permits to knit it. (If today's anything to go by, thinking I'll have knitting time looks ridiculously optimistic.) It was almost a moot point as at the first film of the day one of the needles spilled out of my bag in the darkened theater. I did recover it, so I have the tools to knit, if not the time.

The film festival trailer, which plays before every movie, has a camera roaming through a packed audience before a screening. Those with sharp eyes will notice that one woman is knitting. Did you see it?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw her! Entrelac scarf? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home