Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nothing to see here

Please excuse the non-activity today. In an effort to keep lurking illness at bay--I can feel it coming on--I slept for the better part of this afternoon. Then, with news that heating and cooling people will be in my apartment on Tuesday, I spent the evening straightening up the place. Both efforts were necessary, but there's not really anything to say about them.

If I don't start knitting soon, this blog is going to become a disaster zone, if it isn't already.

Anyway, enjoy a photograph of this tree. (Actually, it's of the stadium behind it.) I snapped a shot of Ohio Stadium from my car on the way home from my first of two trips to Ohio State yesterday. Perhaps you've seen it before with a blimp's eye view.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

I hope you're able to shake whatever you feel coming on! And the blog is not a disaster; don't talk like that! It's always interesting!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

I'm just not thrilled with the frequency of posts like this one. Thanks, though.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could just make up a story and keep it running for a week or so ... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home