Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You make the call

The culmination of my recent workload arrived tonight and was followed by discovering I'd locked my keys and cell phone in my office. Those items are still in my office as I had to dash off to see the new and thoroughly unnecessary (and boring) horror movie remake/reboot.

While this non-knitting stretch has produced some entries that have pleasantly surprised me, that ain't gonna happen this evening. Instead, I bring to your attention the case of the so-called knitting drummer. Is he doing anything that truly approximates knitting or drumming? Analysis here (beginning at 1:38) proves inconclusive.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm my vote is no. Although perhaps they are just two tasks that truly shouldn't be done simultaneously?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home