Monday, November 24, 2008

Cram session

It's exam week at work. While I don't have any tests or final papers, I do have plenty of work to cram in before the Thursday holiday arrives. So, knitting has taken a back seat, and I am nearly at wit's end. I need to make it through two more days. Hopefully I can then take it easy for a bit, excepting the eight hours of driving round trip during the long weekend.

This is all a way of saying that a) I don't have the slightest idea what to write about tonight and b) even if I did, I can barely keep my eye open at this time. I appreciate that being on an academic calendar (to an extent) does set aside time for lulls/breaks, although that's not always how I experience them. In my opinion, the upcoming one can't get here soon enough.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eight hours round trip? If only. We're looking at 8 hours one way. I hope your break and Thanksgiving are wonderful! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home