Monday, October 27, 2008

Ellipses

I wish...

...it was November 5.

...so much of today's politics was not about fighting the 1960s and the New Deal all over again.

...that the countless hours of news and sports talk was devoted to the calm and reasoned discussion and research of topics rather than shouting over one another about spin, speculation, and analysis of the spin and speculation.

...one of the professional sports franchises I root for would win on a regular basis.

...that these World Series games would end at reasonable times.

...I could find a definitive answer that the new Guitar Hero: World Tour peripherals will work with Rock Band 2 and vice versa.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the election. I can't imagine how exhausted both sides are at this point. I'm exhausted just reading about it all.

Regarding the world series and the sports teams I can't help you. :-)

How is the sock deconstruction going? I froggged back my Foliage hat a bit yesterday, only lost a little yarn and the hat is better off for it. Now to do more Holiday knitting.

Take care.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love for the election to be over. I feel like I heard the answer regarding the peripherals but I can't remember. :( Try calling Game Stop they should know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home