Friday, August 29, 2008

Not much

The long weekend began with a slow day that saw some public knitting in a coffee shop, which may have elicited a half-heard derogatory comment, and in my car while waiting for a movie's start time to roll around. The scarf is progressing quite nicely, if I do say so myself.

Not really much else to say today, so how about a couple photos to tag as part of my infrequent hometown tourist postings?

This is the Union Station arch. It's across the street from Nationwide Arena. And, umm, I was pleased to find a parking meter near it with 38 minutes remaining.

And here's a closer look at the arch.

Oh, while I didn't take any pictures of it--better to avoid getting hit crossing Neil Avenue--I got a glimpse of the ballpark where the Clippers are relocating next season. It's been awhile since I've been in this part of downtown, so it was surprising to see how much is up.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger donnadb said...

Half-hearted derogatory comment?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

Half-heard (on my part, as I was listening to my iPod).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home