Sunday, August 03, 2008

Make it work

Off and on for the last few days I've been straightening up the apartment and now have it in a condition that I find mostly acceptable. If all goes well after I'm done with this blog entry, I'll finish off the writing I need to do for work and can begin to feel more like I'm on vacation. Sure, I have to go to the office Tuesday, but I'll have crossed off two big tasks that I wanted to get out of the way before kicking back.

Although it would have been nice to have been aimless, I'm pleased that I have been able to get all this done. I'll be able to go to tomorrow's Radiohead concert without fretting over things undone and can take my time heading to work in two days. I can be a terrible procrastinator, so getting a jump on something for once provides a good feeling.

In hopes that this entry is worth your while, let me point you to something of great use to me that turned up in my Google Reader friends' shared items: a guide to fabric care symbols. I've been perplexed by some of the symbols I've seen on yarn labels, so this will be extremely helpful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home