Saturday, June 14, 2008

This and that

I'll spare you more moaning and groaning about the stone rattling around in my kidney and instead direct you to a nice article in the local paper about Ravelry. The knit night referenced is the one I've been going to, although it's my understanding that the writer incorrectly attributed who started it.

Today is World Wide Knit in Public day. Did you indulge in some public knitting? I had planned to go out for a KIP, but earlier today it took all I had to make this Go Out in Public and Find a Painkiller That Won't Have Me Puking day. Going by the effects the hospital-administered and prescribed narcotics have had on me, it's safe to say there's no danger of me becoming a heroin addict.

Anyone heard anything about the Ohio Stitch N' Pitch events? As a Reds fan I'm more inclined to attend the one in Cincinnati, but I'll keep an open mind about the team in the northern part of the state.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger quantumtea said...

Hope you're starting to feel better!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Hmmmm, you might be allergic to codeine if you can't keep percocet in you. I hope you're better soon! Be sure to follow up with your primary care doc on Monday. (You do have one, right??)

July 10 is the S-n-P in Cleveland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home