Friday, March 21, 2008

Incomplete

It's been a while since I've done any substantive blogging about knitting. I'm sorry to say that this post isn't going to break the trend. Until I picked up the needles briefly this afternoon, I hadn't knitted since I squeezed some in between films on Saturday. I've been on the move all week--catching up on movies, of all things--and haven't had the time.

My scarf is coming along nicely, but I didn't have the focus to work on it much this afternoon. I did a ten row repeat and then put it back down to watch basketball and nap. I've done a lot of NCAA Tournament watching and napping yesterday and today. I'd be more than content to do that Saturday and Sunday, but there are probably two more films I need to find time to go see on top of going to the Blue Jackets game for which I bought a ticket back in the fall. I know, boo hoo. Seriously, though, I'm ready for everything to slow down for awhile.

My other knitting projects are floundering. There's a blanket I haven't picked up in quite some time. I don't have anything to show for the Knit 4 Lent knit-along. (Easter has come so early this year that I've hardly noticed that the season has been happening.) I've made zero progress on the Pay It Forward exchange.

So I'm stuck in a state of incompleteness in which I feel like I can't get out of. I'm sure I'll catch up eventually, but even as a person of great patience, it aggravates me to be far behind. (It's not just knitting, but why gripe about my other writing?) Bear with me. It's going to take awhile to get out of this hole.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home