Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday appetizer

Here's a better look at the hat I finished yesterday, even if the color is darker than my digital camera admits. I'll drop it in the mail Monday and cross my fingers that it isn't too tight.

I've begun my next project...or my next go-to project when I don't feel like working on something more complicated. That's right, I'm knitting another blanket. This one is for me and will be made using Lion Brand Homespun in olive.

Since there's not much to say today, I'll wrap with a prediction for tomorrow's Super Bowl:

New England Patriots 28
New York Giants 13

Considering my lousy record at picking Super Bowl winners and the second I took to decide upon this score, I encourage you to avoid wagering based on my prediction. For that matter, I hope I'm wrong. I want to see the Patriots lose.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger donnadb said...

You might want to revise that prediction:

http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/iamlegend.asp

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger the secret knitter said...

Well how about that... Thanks for the link. :)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm working on a blanket for myself right now, too...in avacado and green apple :)

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I love rooting for the underdog... and the GIANTS won! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home