Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy as a bee

I'm beginning to think that I need to get to the Cleveland Film Festival for things to slow down...and that's when I'm seeing four or five films in a day, if that tells you anything.

So, another day is over in the blink of an eye, and I can hardly tell where the time went. I'm behind on reading blogs, so if my commenting has vanished, now you know why.

Somewhere in these busy times I've managed to get to what would be the halfway point of the blanket if it were baby-sized. I have three films on tap for tomorrow, but there is a window of time for dropping by a local yarn shop to knit. I'm going to try to take advantage of that, especially since Saturday will be nonstop activity. Just thinking about what is in front of me this weekend makes me tired.

Favorite Color Swap 3 is now up and accepting participants. I haven't done anything like this in awhile, so I should probably get around to submitting my name for it.

I'd really like to watch the new episode of Lost before going to bed, so I'll call this a blog entry and hope to be more interesting tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

I hope you have time to rest this weekend! I may have to do the FCS3 - I've always wanted to sign up for something like this...

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Hopefully you have time to slow down and take time for you, Mark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home