Monday, February 18, 2008

Action vs. inspiration

Wednesday's quotation in my planner:
"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action." -Frank Tibolt
Fair enough. But as far as this blog is concerned, the action is being generated on my other site tonight in preparation for being used at work tomorrow. The energy for that is starting to ebb, and I've got nothing for here.

The quotation is accurate according to my experiences. Waiting to be inspired is a surefire way to get nothing accomplished. I wouldn't mind a little inspiration, though.

Strangely enough, I can't find much of anything about this Frank Tibolt character. He isn't on Wikipedia. A search turns up this quotation in several places but little more. (Granted, I've done the most cursory of searches to find an answer.) Best I can tell is that he's a motivational speaker.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home