Sunday, January 13, 2008

Snippets

Here's my current WIP in Malabrigo colorway Oceanos. I was having second thoughts about this variegated yarn before knitting with it, but I think the blues are pooling in interesting ways and should make for an attractive hat.

Looking for a heartwarming story of a knitter revealing her new hobby to her family at Christmas? You can't do much better than this.

My mom is getting close to being done with her first scarf. She has promised me a picture, so we'll see how well I pointed her in the right direction. (Honestly, I don't feel I did enough to claim a teaching credit.)

Since I don't have anything else to say, I'll interject that I feel like my equilibrium is back. I'm ready to go to work tomorrow, even if that includes a trip to the school board meeting. It's amazing what some rest can do for one's physical strength and attitude.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Amanda D Allen said...

awww, what a cute story :P

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat looks fabulous! Love the colours.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Karen said...

MmmmmmmmmmMalabrigo! I love knitting with that yarn! That's a great colorway, Mark.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

what hat pattern is that and w/ what size needles? bought some yarn to make my hubby a new hat, per his request, and just trying to get some ideas. tia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home