Saturday, January 05, 2008

In a pinch

This weekend I'm living the life of a shut-in. It's by choice, although not a desired one. Among other things, I have a ton of stuff to get done with the local group's annual film awards. I estimate it's going to keep me up until 5 a.m., so I'm going to keep this brief.

I've done a fair amount of writing already today over at my film site. If you don't know where it is, a pathway can be found here.

The benefit (and potential curse) of writing as much as I have on this blog is the sheer amount of content here. So, for a blast from the recent past, check out last year's January 5th entry. At least one reader might be a little amused to read what's there. How far we've come...

While the comments are always open, I'll reiterate that I welcome questions, particularly for days like this where life is too boring to even have blogworthy material.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you could visit anywhere in the world - money no object - where would it be?

Where would you live if given the choice?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Karen said...

From hank to ball! That's funny, Mark. :-) Since yarn was the topic, is there any particular yarn you really want to get your hands on right now? Something you've heard about but haven't tried?

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

all i have to say is "you've come a long way, baby" : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home