Saturday, December 29, 2007

In alphabetical order

I've been saving up the ABC meme, swiped from here, for a day like this.

The rules: List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive and feel free to get creative.

A: Aesthete
B: Barbecue eater
C: Contemplative
D: Double major (earned degrees in Speech Communication and Psychology)
E: Efficiency striver
F: Film critic
G: Good listener
H: Hoarder (but I've become better at breaking my pack rat tendencies)
I: Inquisitive
J: Jungian (Jung's theories appealed to me during my studies)
K: Knitter
L: Low-key
M: Mindful
N: North American exclusive (I've never been to another continent)
O: Oldest child (of four)
P: Protestant
Q: Quiet
R: Romantic (read: idealistic)
S: Saturn driver
T: Thunderbolt (per my high school days)
U: Unsure (about so many things)
V: Voter (it's rare I miss an election)
W: Writer
X: XTC album owner (that would be Nonsuch)
Y: Yearner
Z: Zero Effect fan

So much for what I hoped would be a fast entry. That was a hard one.

The marathon eight-basketball-games-in-two-days is done. Hopefully things will return to some semblance of normalcy starting now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home