Thursday, November 08, 2007

Steal this blog post

NaBloPoMo, I curse your name! Why has pledging to dailyblog made what I was already doing more difficult? I did write a movie review for my other site tonight, so that took up a decent chunk of time. Still...

There's been practically no knitting today. That's a dead end for a usually reliable blog entry.

So, when in a pinch, steal. (I do not endorse that philosophy except in matters of needing ideas for blogging.) I'm borrowing it from Donna, who appropriated it (with credit) from here.

Here it is: tell me what you'd like me to write about. What would you like to know about the secret knitter? Whether it's silly, serious, or somewhere in between, post your questions in the comments. They do not have to be knitting related. I reserve the right to avoid answering any questions I'm uncomfortable with. The more questions left, the less likely you'll get stuck with an entry of my moaning about messing up something.

Speaking of which (and following up on a question regarding yesterday's post), I've continued to knit with the shorter cable even though the longer one would probably make life easier. (And why would I want that?) I was going to say that I don't know how to transfer the project to another set of needles anyway, but I've just had an idea that would probably work. I'll leave you with that cliffhanger.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Karen said...

What is your earliest memory from childhood?

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger donnadb said...

When you go knitting at the coffee shop, what's your drink of choice?

And what are your top ten movies Of All Time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home