Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WIP it

It's been a long day and could have been a little longer. On the way home from a screening of The Kingdom, a film whose shaky, handheld camerawork gave me a headache, I could see that interstate traffic was coming to a halt. Never a good thing to see after 9:30 p.m. I was able to get over and take an exit before getting trapped in it for who knows how long. Seeing as I hadn't been home in nearly thirteen hours, those were precious minutes I saved.

Anyway, I'm not in a writing mood, and I don't know that I have anything worth saying. So, I present to you a photo of my WIP. I was able to increase to 116 stitches with the first skein, which strikes me as an awful lot since the baby version increases go to 126. That is supposed to take three skeins. When finished, this will be a Christmas gift for my brother and sister-in-law.

And that, as they say, is that for today. In the less than immortal words from a short film I made with some high school friends, time for me to take a little nap. Let's hope that young undead hooligans don't show up to disembowel me. That wouldn't be fun.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Doniamarie said...

I like the blanket!

I had my own traffic issues yesterday but night-time delays are the worst! Glad you avoided it.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

The blanket looks great - love the color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home